Re: status of Emergence?

  • Conal Elliott
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29, 2008
      Hi Emma!

      The implementation of Emergence is in stand-by mode for now, waiting for a critical mass of interest, energy & skills.  Recently, I've been getting some inquiries and offers to begin putting something together.  I'll plug you into that conversation.  I'm tickled with your interest, in part because I'm so impressed & inspired with your blogs and other endeavors.

      Smiling,  - Conal