Oops -- I'm getting emails again

  • Conal Elliott
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29, 2008
      Oops -- I just discovered that my emergence-of-nvc mail (sent to me) has been bouncing since mid-December.  It's fixed now.  I had thought there was no group activity recently, and now I see that there has been some after all.

      In going through recent group posts, I saw some spam (messages unrelated to NVC).  I've banned the authors.  I also saw some NVC workshop announcements (from Kathi and (I)An-ok) as well that I don't see as as closely related to the Emergence topic as I'd like, and I've removed them from the archive.  I prefer to keep this list ad-free and on-topic, to help all of us (including those who read the posts later) get just the info we want.  If anyone has objections or uncertainties about the topic & focus, please do say so.  Then I'll get to dance with you!

      There have been very few Emergence-focused posts for a while, and I'm perfectly happy with that, trusting the vision to follow its own path.

        - Conal

    • (I)An-ok Ta Chai
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2008
        Heya Conal,

        You wrote:

        > I also saw some NVC workshop announcements
        > (from Kathi and (I)An-ok) as well that I don't see as as closely
        related to
        > the Emergence topic as I'd like, and I've removed them from the \
        >archive.

        Reading this, I feel annoyed.

        The only thing that I recall ever posting onto this group is something
        related to my intention to have an "NVC Camp" at the national Rainbow
        Gathering this summer. Perhaps I posted something else onto this list
        which I have forgotten about? At any rate, I notice that my post about
        that is now missing.

        I would like for my reasonings behind this intention to have this camp
        be understood, considered, and acknowledged. I am viewing having such
        a camp as being an experiment in new ways for offering & using NVC -
        an experiment in sharing it. I explicitly wrote that in that e-mail,
        and I thought that that is what this group is about.

        Nonetheless, it seems as if you are viewing that as being "a
        workshop". With this being the case, I honestly do not know what in
        your mind constitutes as being a "workshop" nor do I know what
        sufficiently crosses the threshold to be considered "new" and
        "experimental" for you. I guess that we have different standards here,
        but we've never talked about it before, so I don't know what each of
        us is operating on.

        Could you please elaborate on the standards required for having
        proposals kept on this list?

        In agitation for liberation,

        (I)An-ok