status of Emergence?

  • Emma McCreary
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2008
      Hello!
      I just read through http://emergence.awakeningcompassion.com/ and the
      messages here. I am wondering what the status of the project is?

      I am not certified - not a trainer, more of an intermediate student,
      but I talk about NVC wherever I go - although I was drawn to the idea
      of certification, when I read about it, the process looked daunting
      and not energizing and inspiring. I love the idea of an alternate
      path towards learning and growing in NVC. I completely agree on the
      top-down vs bottom-up issue!

      I am a web designer and over the past few months have been grokking
      the Web 2.0 phenomena and the power of online social networking and
      am very excited about the possibilities that this technology would
      provide to establish a thriving online community of NVC-aware people.
      I see huge possibilities for
      a) meeting peoples needs for connection, community, learning, on a
      wide-scale level
      b) connecting everyone who is involved in NVC in one thriving online
      community and thus supporting the growing the number of people
      exposed to NVC at a viral/exponential rate

      Pretty much what Conal covered previously with more eloquence. =)

      So, what is the status, is anyone working on it, how might I
      contribute?
    • Conal Elliott
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 29, 2008
        Hi Emma!

        The implementation of Emergence is in stand-by mode for now, waiting for a critical mass of interest, energy & skills.  Recently, I've been getting some inquiries and offers to begin putting something together.  I'll plug you into that conversation.  I'm tickled with your interest, in part because I'm so impressed & inspired with your blogs and other endeavors.

        Smiling,  - Conal