feeling excitement connected to needs for connection, community, growth...

  • Shulamit
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2006
      Hi all,

      I am so excited by this initiative. It meets so many of my needs. I
      can't wait to see what we discover together. Much gratitude to Conal!

      Conal, shall I fwd our most recent e-mail (u sent it last night, I
      think) to this list to continue the discussion here?

      Peace,

      Shulamit

      trainer-certification-candidate-who's-not-so-sure-certification-is-
      where-it's-at-for-her

      Ottawa, ON, Canada