Re: Yahoo! Groups: Welcome to emergence-of-nvc. Visit today!

  • Conal Elliott
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      Hi Terri.

      The problem is fixed now.  Please give it another try.   (Odd timing involving a domain registrar switch I made last week, finally kicking in with an result I didn't expect.)  I'm so grateful for your note that let me know something was amiss so I could get it fixed asap.

      In case anyone else ran into trouble seeing the Emergence site, please try again:

      And please do let me know if any other difficulties pop up,

      Gratefully,  - Conal

      On 12/1/06, Terri Moon <moon900@...> wrote:
      I appreciate your email acknowledging that I joined the emegence group of
      NVC trainers.  I am unable to go to either of the two links you suggested
      below.  Please advise.
      Terri Moon