36Re: Possible Resource for Emergence of NVC

  • Emma McCreary
    Mar 21, 2008
      Yes, I saw that CNVC just converted their site to using Drupal.
      However, being that Drupal is like "a dumptrunk of legoes", just a
      site being made in Drupal doesn't mean that they have the same goal
      and vision with their website as the Emergence vision. I think the
      goals of CNVC and Emergence are pretty different right now. They might
      converge in the future, but I don't see them as compatible right now.

      Let me know if you want more clarification on the differences I see.
      There is also some discussion over here that is related to the topic
      of "NVC" vs "CNVC": http://groups.google.com/group/nvc-evolves

      That said, William himself might very well be interested and I'd be
      delighted if he wanted to help us. Would you be interested in emailing
      him and letting him know about the project?

      Emma
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic