Happy Glass New Year

  • George & Linda Breeze
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1 12:38 PM
      Dear Friends & Glass Collectors,

      We wish you all a Happy New Year.

      We have completed the changes to our www.GlassNut.com site. We still
      have a 100's of glass items to enter so it will be changing almost
      every day.

      It is now set up as a free classified ad site just for glass and
      related items.

      Please check it out and feel free to place your ads. There will be no
      charges for ads as long as we do not exceed our allotted server
      usage. No charges will be charged to you without prior notice to you
      and only on new ads after that notice.

      Only Glass and Glass related items may be placed on the site. We plan
      to start ads for the site in national antique publications like the
      Antique Trader Weekly in Feb. so this will give you some time to
      place some ads before the ads start.

      If you do not see a category for your items let us know and we can
      add it.

      Please pass it along to your Glass Clubs and Internet collector
      groups.

      Thanks and have a great 2004

      George & Linda Breeze