Re: [emerald green glass] Re: New member

  • Greenbean
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 21, 2003
      beverlyh4 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Welcome, I love the green
      Royal Chaina aalso and it is beautiful when mixed with the Forest Green and I find it looks good with the later color Avacado. Bev

      Hi Bev,
      Good to someone here alive and kicking...lol. I rarely have time to check mail here. But enjoy chattiing when I can. I know next to nothing about all the green stuff, all I know is that when I see it I buy iy...ha ha.
      I have taken tons of pictures over the last few months. I would love to share them. What to you collect?
      Lisa