New member

  • ky_greenbean
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2002
      Hello everyone,
      I am new to the group and wanted to introduce myself. First of all I
      am so excited to have found a place to chat about my GREEN stuff.

      My name is Lisa Ratliff I live in Eastern Kentucky, I am 25 years
      old, happily married and a stay at home mom of 2. I became obsessed
      with Green dishes & Glassware in 1995 when I saw my first Curiosity
      Shop piece. From there I started buying anything I could find in
      Green, now I have so much we are talking about adding on a room
      because half of it is in storage.

      I look very forward to showing off my pieces and learning about them.
      I know very very little about my dishes, all I know is that I love
      each and every piece. I have a photo of my Hutch with some of my
      stuff if any one would like to see.

      Thanks to who ever created this group I can not wait to get to know
      you all!!
      Lisa
    • beverlyh4
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 20, 2003
        --- In emeraldgreenglass@yahoogroups.com, "ky_greenbean"
        <ky_greenbean@y...> wrote:
        > Hello everyone,
        > I am new to the group and wanted to introduce myself. First of all
        > am so excited to have found a place to chat about my GREEN stuff.
        >
        > My name is Lisa Ratliff I live in Eastern Kentucky, I am 25 years
        > old, happily married and a stay at home mom of 2. I became obsessed
        > with Green dishes & Glassware in 1995 when I saw my first Curiosity
        > Shop piece. From there I started buying anything I could find in
        > Green, now I have so much we are talking about adding on a room
        > because half of it is in storage.
        >
        > I look very forward to showing off my pieces and learning about
        them.
        > I know very very little about my dishes, all I know is that I love
        > each and every piece. I have a photo of my Hutch with some of my
        > stuff if any one would like to see. Welcome, I love the green
        Royal Chaina aalso and it is beautiful when mixed with the Forest
        Green and I find it looks good with the later color Avacado. Bev

        > Thanks to who ever created this group I can not wait to get to know
        > you all!!
        > Lisa
      • Greenbean
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 21, 2003
          beverlyh4 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          Welcome, I love the green
          Royal Chaina aalso and it is beautiful when mixed with the Forest Green and I find it looks good with the later color Avacado. Bev

          Hi Bev,
          Good to someone here alive and kicking...lol. I rarely have time to check mail here. But enjoy chattiing when I can. I know next to nothing about all the green stuff, all I know is that when I see it I buy iy...ha ha.
          I have taken tons of pictures over the last few months. I would love to share them. What to you collect?
          Lisa