Long Time

  • dumbomaniac
    Message 1 of 65 , Dec 19, 2001
      Hello All, We have all been very quiet lately. I
      think our club is falling apart..I miss hearing from
      all of you. Green glass is the glue that I thought I
      could use to hold chat friends together. Was I wrong.
      We all have busy lives and many things to do, I will
      assume that that is what is keeping you from dropping a
      line some times. (Someone once told me never assume
      because the just makes an ass out of u and me
      Ass-u-me.<br><br> Anyway have a Happy Holiday Season, the best in
      the coming year. Yours in green Dumbo--Donna
    • dorapearls_page
      Message 65 of 65 , Dec 21, 2001
        Merry Christmas first of all.. yup, been busy..
        computer virus and upgrading to new computer, then having
        to take it in and have more work done. had 3 family
        members who all live in different cities/states in
        surgery, one daughter who is schizophrenic, who went off
        her meds, became hallucinatory and physchotic again
        and having to get her admitted back into hospital ,
        another family member died.. oh well just the regular run
        of the mill everyday stuff.. Happy New Year and new
        green glass to everyone.. Hugs Doris