HI ALL,

  • dumbomaniac
    Message 1 of 65 , Oct 3, 2001
      I'm home for the night again. I'm really beat. I
      didn't know ma had so much stuff. I never have to go to
      a rummage sale or thrift store again. Each box we
      bring down from her attic is an adventure. I wonder if
      she planned it that way?<br>Most of the stuff is more
      antique than rummaage but I'm not up on values so I think
      "I'm up a creek"!! <br>The things that mean the most
      to me are the papers she saved of her life and
      times--births deaths and other events to remember. Some of the
      paper is in such bad shape it crumbles. I must do some
      fast research on how to save the important ones.<br>I
      probably have a dozen boxes to sort through. I found my
      mom's memory book from her wedding and in it she notes
      the person that gave her my favorite green bowl. Thsi
      was so neat, I had never seen the memory book
      before.<br>Then, too, there are the papers that tell about the
      families early history. My cousin is doing a geneology but
      I don't know if I will share just yet. As always,
      yours in green, dumbomaniac
    • dorapearls_page
      Message 65 of 65 , Dec 21, 2001
        Merry Christmas first of all.. yup, been busy..
        computer virus and upgrading to new computer, then having
        to take it in and have more work done. had 3 family
        members who all live in different cities/states in
        surgery, one daughter who is schizophrenic, who went off
        her meds, became hallucinatory and physchotic again
        and having to get her admitted back into hospital ,
        another family member died.. oh well just the regular run
        of the mill everyday stuff.. Happy New Year and new
        green glass to everyone.. Hugs Doris