Re: [Embracing Islam] 640 Shiite Pilgrims Killed in Bridge Stampede in Iraq

  • Abdeen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2005

      Thought provoking:-

      22:45 -             How many populations have We destroyed which were given to wrong-doing! They tumbled down on their roofs.  And how many wells are lying idle and neglected and castles lofty and well-built! 2823 28

      29:40 -             Each one of them We seized for his crime: of them against some We sent a violent tornado (with showers of stones); some were caught by a (mighty) Blast; some We caused the earth to swallow up; and some We drowned (in the waters): it was not Allah Who injured (or oppressed) them: they injured (and oppressed) their own souls.

      2:251 - By Allah's will they routed them: and David slew Goliath; and Allah gave him power and wisdom and taught him whatever (else) He willed.  And did not Allah check one set of people by means of another the earth would indeed be full of mischief but Allah is full of bounty to all the worlds.

       abdeen