Re: [Embracing Islam] Iftar (Meal after fasting)

  • Abdeen
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2004

       they have lost their way, !
      They are mainly the  affluents.

      The poor does it with three dates and water.Followed by a Kanji (broth)
      (They are Those with Taqwa)
      Its a question of Iman.
      abdeen
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
        As salaamu alaikum.

        That explains a lot. It would be best, in my opinion, if the affluent amongst the ummah utilized the money by giving in charity as is their obligation. The amount of money spent on the food to host one iftar providing one meal could better be spent on providing more food to families in need to prepare several meals.

        As salaamu alaikum

        Fa'izah