Don't Be Sad - I Place My Complete Trust In Him

  • veretest
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2004
      Assalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,

      I pray that this reaches you in the best of health and Eeman.

      Always turning to Allah, placing one's trust in Him, and being
      satisfied with His care and protection - these are among the most
      important of factors that bring happiness to the believer.

      "Do you know of any who is similar to Him?" Surah Maryam – Ayah 65.

      "Verily, my Wali [Protector, Supporter, and Helper, etc.] is Allah
      Who has revealed the Book [the Qur'an], and He protects [supports
      and helps] the righteous." Surah Al-A'raf – Ayah 196.

      "No doubt! Verily, the Auliya of Allah, no fear shall come upon them
      nor shall they grieve." Surah Yunus – Ayah 62.

      Wasalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu