Boycott Zionists

  • Muhammad Zamin Ezaz
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2004

      In The Name of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful

      As-salaamu alaikum wa rahmatUllahi wa barakaatuhu (Peace be upon you, and the mercy of Allah and His blessings).
      I pray to Allah (swt), Most High, for your health, happiness and vigour in Islamic spirits and I hope that this e-mail finds you all in the best of health and the highest of Ima'n...Aameen, Ya Rubb ul Aalameen.
      I completely agree with Brother Malik with regard to the economic boycott of the enemies of Islam. We must realise that in today's world its economics which drives politics, and not the other way round. This is further in evidence if we compare the clout wielded by the USA and Russia in contemporary geo-politics. Militarily, both are capable of destroying each other (and the world) but its the US which calls the shots in every corner of the globe whereas Russia can only make hollow noises about "provocative" American policies. This is because the US has something which Russia hasn't - financial muscle. And the very fact that Jewish lobbies have such a stranglehold over the policymakers at Washington is also proof in itself of how much can be achieved by using one's economic might.
      AlhamdUlillah, today the number of those who call themselves Muslim, is almost 1.5 billion , i.e., 1/4th of humanity. Imagine the impact it would have on world economy if 1.5 billion people boycott products of companies which donate, part of, their profits to keep the Zionist-Crusader terror machine running. There are enough alternatives available in the market. We wont die if we dont drink Coke or Pepsi or Nescafe. Neither will our bodies and teeth become unclean if we stop using American (read Zionist) soaps and toothpastes. Nor will our hair fall off if we stop using American shampoos and gels. And the Muslim sisters wont lose their smiles if they threw away their Revlon and Maybelline lipsticks. And we'll still be alive even if our bellies were not filled with Big Mac burgers and pizzas from Pizza Hut. Of course, in cases of emergence and where there is no alternative, we must continue to use these products. For example, if someone needs a life-saving drug, and only an American company manufactures it, then he must take that drug, 'coz Allah (swt) has even made haraam food lawful when it comes to saving one's life. But we must avoid these products as much as we can.
      One less dollar in their profits would mean one less bullet in the hands of Israeli troops to fire on unarmed Palestinian children. The less profits they make, the less donations they'll give to the Zionist entity. And since, most of these MNCs are American, their lesser profits would also mean lesser taxes in the US government's kitty.
      So, brothers and sisters, open your eyes to your potential. Realise the power of your great number and use your brains to fight the enemies of Islam. Dont wait for ur family or friends to start this. You be the trendsetter in ur homes and, insha'Allah soon others will join you. AlhamdUlillah, I personally stopped using the products of all those brands which I came to know were supporters of Israel, quite a while back. Then my family and friends said I was crazy but now (two years and two illegitimate wars later) AlhamdUlillah, even they realise, the wisdom of this strategy. In fact, some of my friends have even joined me in this campaign.
      One final word, for the doubters - if u dont know how to use your brains, learn from your enemies. See, how the US, whenever it needs to subjugate a country, uses economic sanctions as its first choice of weapons. Military might comes much later.
      Insha'Allah, I'll soon post mails containing more info on the brands which need to be thrown out of Muslim homes.
      JazakumUllah Khairan Katheeran.
      Was-salaamu alaikum wa rahmatUllahi wa barakaatuhu.

      Muhammad Zamin Ezaz
      Calcutta, India.

      Do you Yahoo!?