032.AS-SAJDA.012-14

  • veritest
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      thou couldst see when the guilty ones will bend low
      their heads before their Lord, (saying:) "Our Lord! We
      have seen and we have heard: Now then send us back (to
      the world): we will work righteousness: for we do
      indeed (now) believe."<br><br>If We had so willed, We
      could certainly have<br>brought every soul its true
      guidance: but the<br>Word from Me will come true, "I will
      fill Hell<br>with Jinns and men all
      Day of yours, and We too will forget you<br>- taste
      ye the Penalty of Eternity for your<br>(evil)
      deeds!"