WHAT REMAINS...When Your Beloved Ones Abandon You...{?}~{Ponderable}

  • ~ Y A S M I N ~
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2013

      Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem.

      Who Remains When All Your Beloved Ones

      Abandon You ?

      Al-Haatim Al-Asam (rahimahullaah):
      Indeed, I have looked at all the creation and every person has a beloved one...!

      but...when he reaches the grave...
       his beloved one is separated from him...{!}

      So...I took my beloved one to be
      my Good Deeds... !
      so that it may remain with me at the Grave...!
      He (rahimahullaah) also said:-
      I examined everyone who possesses something he considers
      valuable and keeps safely...
      So I looked to the saying of

      Allaah...
      'Whatever is with you,
      will be Exhausted...
      and whatever is with Allaah
      {of good deeds}
      will Remain’ !

      [Source:- 'Quran'~ Surat An-Naĥl~ (The Bee)~# 16 ~ A # 96]

      So whenever I had something
      of value,
      I would spend it in
      Allaah’s cause !
      so that it may remain with Him for me {!!!}

      *{ A L H A M D U L L I L A H ! }*

      [Source:~Sahab.net~Translated by: Abu Mu-aawiyyah (Abdullaah Al-Gambi)]

      ~ 'My ' Salaams ' to you All~
      ... Y a s m i n ...
      "Never Despair Of The Mercy Of Allah"
      "All that is on earth will Perish. But will abide {Forever}
      the Face of thy Lord, full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour"
      {'Quran'- Surah Al-Rahman-55.26-27 }
      I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground!
      The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
      Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!
      'Insha Allah'!
      ' Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days, whenever each day passes then part of you has Gone.
      {Al-Hasan Al-Basree}