Today's Ayat for 23 Ramadan 1434 2013/7/31

  • G.Waleed Kavalec
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2013

      Today's Ayat for 23 Ramadan 1434 2013/7/31

      Indeed We tested those who came to this world before them and Allah shall most certainly know those who will prove true to their promises and their intentions ad well as those who prove themselves liars.

       --

      al-`Ankabut 29:3 as rendered by [Al-Muntakhab]

      http://www.islamawakened.com/quran/29/3/

      Or try our new Word-for-Word and international views of this verse by following the tabs on the page.

      (please share)

      IslamAwakened is also available as an Android App.

      --
      G. Waleed Kavalec