Today's Ayat for 22 Rajab 1434 2013/6/1

  • G.Waleed Kavalec
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2013

      Today's Ayat for 22 Rajab 1434 2013/6/1

      O humanity, We created you from a single male and female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know each other. Indeed the most honored of you in the sight of God, is the most conscious of you, and God has full knowledge and is well acquainted with all things.

       --

      al-Hujurat 49:13 as rendered by Bilal Muhammad (2013 Edition)

      http://www.islamawakened.com/quran/49/13/

      Or try our new  Word-for-Word View  of this verse.

      http://www.islamawakened.com/quran/49/13/w4wbv.html

      (please share)

      Follow Today's Ayat on Twitter @IslamAwakened

      IslamAwakened is now available as an Android App

      --
      G. Waleed Kavalec