Islam

  • veretest
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2010
      Assalam-o-Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

      From Qur'an Surah At-Tauba (The Repentance) 9:33

      It is He Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad (saw)) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islam), to make it superior over all religions even though the Mushrikûn (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) hate (it).

      This is Allah (swt) promise to the Muslims… but we have to do our part and abide by His (swt)'s laws and commands. May Allah (swt) show us the truth as truth and help us to follow it. Ameen.