Allah's time Scale

  • veretest
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2010
      Assalam-o-Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu
      From Qur'an Surah Al-Ma'arig (The Ways of Ascent) 70:4
       ÊóÚúÑõÌõ ÇáúãóáóÇÆößóÉõ æóÇáÑøõæÍõ Åöáóíúåö Ýöí íóæúãò ßóÇäó ãöÞúÏóÇÑõåõ ÎóãúÓöíäó ÃóáúÝó ÓóäóÉò ï´¿70:4
      The angels and the Rûh [Jibrael (Gabriel)] ascend to Him in a Day the measure whereof is fifty thousand years.
      according to this aya, one day in the time scale of Allah (swt) equals 50,000 years of ours... imagine the sun being 5 billion years in age, according to scientist... compare these time scales to our lives about 100 years. it is nothing, and yet we are so impatient when it comes to dealing with our affairs... Allah (swt) is running this universe according to His plans... the question is, are we doing our part? and abiding by what He asked of us ?
      Site of the Day: http://www.muslims.net/