Rasulullah[saaw] :My people deserted this Qur'ân

  • Aqsa *
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2008
      In The Name Of Allah Most Gracious Most Merciful
      Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatuallahi wa barakatuhu

      Rasulullah on that day i.e Judgement Day
      Will say....
      25:30. And the Messenger (Muhammad SAW) will say: "O my Lord! Verily, my people deserted this Qur'ân (neither listened to it, nor acted on its laws and orders).

      So Dear Muslims ,we do not desert Quran but Non-Muslims desert Quran.Lets grab Quran and live according to the commands of Allah AzzaWa Jall.

      73:1 O thou folded in garments!
      2 Stand (to pray) by night but not all night
      3 Half of it or a little less
      4 Or a little more; and recite the Qur'an in slow measured rhythmic tones.
      5 Soon shall We send down to thee a weighty Message.
      6 Truly the rising by night is most potent for governing (the soul) and most suitable for (framing) the Word (of Prayer and Praise).
      7 True there is for thee by day prolonged occupation with ordinary duties:
      8 But keep in remembrance the name of the Lord and devote thyself to Him wholeheartedly.
      9 (He is) Lord of the East and the West: there is no god but He: take Him therefore for (thy) Disposer of Affairs.
      10 And have patience with what they say and leave them with noble (dignity).

      "They used to sleep but little of the night, And in the hours before dawn they would ask forgiveness " [Holy Quran 51:17-18]

      "Is one who is devoutly obedient during periods of the night, prostrating and standing [in prayer], fearing the Hereafter and hoping for the mercy of his Lord, [like one who does not]? Say, "Are those who know equal to those who do not know?" Only they will remember [who are] people of understanding." [Holy Quran 39:9]

       The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "Jibreel came to me and said: 'Oh Muhammad: Live as you wish for you will die. Love whom you will for you will be separated. Do as you will for you will be recompensed for it. Know that the most honored of the believer is his standing at night, and his prestige is in not needing anything from the people " [Narrated by AlHaakim and AlBaihaqi. It has been graded hasan by AlMundhiri and AlAlbaani]

      Allah Knows Best

      Surah Isra 17 verse 80 Say: "O my Lord! let my entry be by the Gate of Truth and Honor and likewise my exit by the Gate of Truth and Honor; and grant me from Thy Presence an authority to aid (me)."
      Ameen,Thumameen.
      Transliteration :Wa qur rabbi adkhilni mudkhala sidqiw wa akhrijni mukhraja sidqiw wa-j'al li mil ladunka sulta_nan nasira_(n).