Qu’ran for Mankind-Mega Project Join US

  • Nazir Ahamed
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2007

      Bismillah hir rahman nir raheem

      Vision:

      “Qu’ran for Mankind”

      Theme:

       “But it is nothing less than a message to all the worlds”

      Goal:

      To Reach Qu’ran to entire mankind

      Qu’rans for Hospitals, Hotels, Libraries, Prisons, Banks Project - Please Help

      As-salaam A'laykum Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barakaatuh

      Dear Brothers & Sisters in Islam

      May this mail reach you with complete peace, health and best of Eemaan

       Ref:

      “But it is nothing less than a Message to all the worlds.

      Al-Quran ch 68 Verse 52”

      “Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good instruction, and argue with them in a way that is best. Indeed, your Lord is most knowing of who has strayed from His way, and He is most knowing of who is [rightly] guided. Al-Quran ch 16 Verse 125”

      It is an obligation on all Muslims to invite people to Islam and there is now a wonderful opportunity to be a part of something great Inshallah.

      Bibles are found in international hotels as well as next to the sick and dying people in hospitals. Wouldn't it be great if there was a Qu’ran(The Last and Final Testament) there instead!

      I call upon you all to use your initiative and try to ensure that the hospitals and hotels in your area have copies of the Qu’ran available in all their rooms/wards Inshaallah. We can start in our local areas, then the surrounding areas, the nationally and then internationally Inshaallah!

      • Please start discussions in all forums
      • Share ideas and thoughts on how best to promote this project.
      • How can we make this idea into a reality?
      • Where and how can we obtain Qu’rans in different languages and with best translations
      • Try to know which are the organizations offering free Qu’rans and circulate it to the masses.
      • What is the best way to contact/approach hospitals, hotels, public libraries, schools, colleges, prisons, Shopping malls

      I request all brothers and sisters to help and share ideas. I have opened a yahoo group to share ideas Join quran4mankind@yahoogroups.com and mail me quran4mankind@...

      May Allah keep our intentions solely for His pleasure, and reward us all for our efforts and rest us all in Jannah, ameen.

      Was salaam

      Servant of Allah

      Nazeer Ahamed S

      Moderator - Quran4Mankind