Denmark or deserve for Punishment not for Apologize.

  • Shaik Sadek-Premier
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006
      Denmark or deserve for Punishment not for Apologize.

        If we think that this period is the period of khilafa Umar ibn Khaataab (ra) then surly there will be a punishment and would have executed instantly, but why not now??? Where we fail ???

        Narrated By ‘Uqba bin ‘Amir: The Prophet (saas) went out and offered the funeral prayer for the martyrs of the (battle of) Uhud and then ascended the pulpit and said, “I am your predecessor and I am a witness against you. By Allah, I am now looking at my Tank-lake (Al-Kauthar) and I have been given the keys of the treasures of the earth (or the keys of the earth). By Allah! I am not afraid that after me you will worship others besides Allah, but I am afraid that you will start competing for (the pleasures of) this world.” (Vol 8, Book 76. Hadith 434.. Shahi Bukhari).

        Check our way of life is it luxury??? How many of us just only forward the message and keep missing the Fazr Prayer as regular no change and no effect on  heart??? How many of us got up in Tahajuud and make Qunat ??? How many of us deeply upset by seeing the pic or hearing this news?

        Every one has to strive in the cause of Allah (swt) to stop evil and weak oppressed among men, women and children. As it mentioned in Quran:

                “And what is wrong with you that you Fight not in the Cause of Allah, and for those weak, ill treated and oppressed among men, women, and children, whose cry is: “Our Lord! Rescue us from this town whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from You one who will protect, and raise for us from You one who will help.” (Sura Nisa Verse 75)

        Rasool (saas) said that none of you would be the Moomeen until he loves me more then his family, wealth, and whatever.

        The least we can do is to boycott the product of Denmark and make Dawah. Explain the beautiful Biography of Prophet (saas) to Non-Muslim and also to Muslim who are far away from Islam. Get up in Tahajuud and make Qunut.

        Even if they apologize in front of us then it doesn’t mean that they will be free on the day of Judgment until they believe in Allah (alone without partner) and follow the Muhammad (saas)… Verily, this is the right path but most of them know not.

        If they apologize then we get satisfaction but suppose again they do something like insulting or tearing Quran as it done in Guntonoma then they apologize and we again satisfy and it’s repeat again and again until it will be common among Muslims Countries to come across such types of event.

        Once if we punish this people then hope it will not repeat but only apologize not sufficient........If we keep quiet then wait…. As Allah (swt) said:

        Say: If your fathers, your sons, your brothers, your wives, your kindred, the wealth that you have gained, the commerce in which you fear a decline, and the dwellings in which you delight…. Are dearer to you than Allah and His Messenger, and striving hard and fighting in His Cause, then wait until Allah brings about His Decision (torment). And Allah guides not the people who are Al- Fasiqun (the rebellious, disobedient to Allah). (Chapter 9:24)

        Do you consider the providing of drinking water to the pilgrims and the maintenance of Al-Masjid-al-Haram (at Makkah) as Equal to the worth of those who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah? They are not EQUAL before Allah. And Allah Guides not those people who are the Zalimun (polytheist and wrong-doers). (C.. 9-19)

        Not Equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grade those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home). Unto each, Allah has promised good (Paradise), but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward: (C ..4:95)

        In my view the punishment for this insult is to flog 50 stripes to President of Denmark and 100 stripes to the Picture maker and it should be rely on Internet so that it will be a lesson to all other countries.

         Jazak Allah Khair.