Commentary and Commentaries

  • theswain
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2001
      As some of you know, I'm pecking at a translation of Jerome's
      commentary on Matthew, indebted heavily to Origen as it is to be
      placed on our website. Eventually I would like to have a complete set
      of commentaries, patristic and medieval, on the site, as well as our
      own discussions. So this is somewhat of an invitation to members of
      the list to write a commentary on a pericope, and since its the
      Christmas time of year, I invite you to write a commentary on chapter
      one of Matthew. Submit your commentaries to me personally and we'll
      go from there.

      Again, many thanks