Annual SBL E-Listers' Meeting: Second Call

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2002
      Apologies for cross posting!

      This is the second notice regarding the 6th annual SBL meeting of NT
      e-listers (i.e. XTalkers, B-Greeks, and Corpus Paulinum, Kata Markon,
      Biblical Studies, T-C List, Ioudaios, Orion, E-Matthew, John-Lit, and
      Synoptic-L members) who will be going to Toronto for the SBL/AAR
      conference (Nov. 23rd-Nov. 26th).

      The E-Listers' meeting itself is planned for Saturday, Nov. 23rd at
      11am, as always in the Exhibition Hall at -- and with the kind
      indulgence of the
      stalwart representatives of -- the Gramcord booth in the Exhibition
      (this year Booth 622).

      It is a great opportunity to place a face to an one hitherto known only
      as an electronic personality and/or to renew acquaintances made at
      previous SBLs.

      As I've done in the past 5 years in arranging this meeting, I'm calling
      for a head count of those of you who are intending to attend this
      year's SBL. I'd also like to know who among the intended attendees is
      presenting a paper during the conference (and at what time and place and
      within what SBL group or section).

      So this is the Second Call to write me OFF LIST (at
      jgibson000@...)
      and let me know

      (a) if you will be attending;

      (b) if and when and under what aegis you are presenting a paper, AND

      (c) what you consider to be your "home" E-List.

      Remember: Reply to me about this OFF LIST

      I'll be sending out what data I've collected so far later today.

      Looking forward to seeing you in Toronto!

      Yours,

      Jeffrey Gibson
      --
      Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon.)