Re: [ematthew] the mission to the gentiles

  • Munachi E. Ezeogu
    Message 1 of 21 , Oct 24, 2002
      Please, Larry and everybody, bear with me for the silence. Hopefully I will be able to "answer the charges" by the weekend. Time is in short supply. What else can you expect from a Ph.D. student in the thesis writing stage? Thank you Steve for tabling this discussion.

      Ernest Munachi Ezeogu (Ph.D. Cand)
      Toronto School of Theology