Re: [ematthew] Re: All Nations in Matt 28:19

  • Munachi E. Ezeogu
    Message 1 of 7 , May 21, 2002
      Larry,

      I wish I have developed such a "brief outline" to share with you at the moment but I don't. That is precisely why I am asking list members for help in locating any relevant literature. As the thesis progresses I may have more material in support of those arguments (#3 and #4) but for now the bibliographical references I gave are about all I have. Thanks for your interest.

      Munachi Ezeogu.
      I would be interested in a brief outline of the arguments in support
      of #3 and #4 that you list here.