YahooGroups Will be Down for Maintenance

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2002
      List Members will want to know that (according to the message below,
      found at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/local/service.html), all of YahooGroups will be
      down for
      maintenance this coming weekend.

      Yours,

      Jeffrey Gibson

      ***********

      Dear Yahoo! Groups Members,

      The Yahoo! Groups service will be down Friday March 15
      9:00
      PM PST (GMT-8) as we move our servers to a new
      facility. We
      expect the service to be back up the morning of Sunday
      March 17.

      During this time the web site will be unavailable and
      email will not
      be delivered. (Some users may experience email
      non-delivery
      notices, but all email should be delivered once service
      has
      resumed.) Please note: once the service is back up,
      there will be
      email delays due to backlog. We expect these delays to
      last no
      longer than 1 day. Please do not re-send email to your
      group as it
      will only add to delays.

      We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

      The Yahoo! Groups Team

      --
      Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon.)
      1500 W. Pratt Blvd.