Matthew's redactional activity

  • rasibnhani
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2002
      I am looking for evidence of Matthew's redactional activity in the
      following sections: Matthew 5:39-41 or Matthew 6:9-15. Any ideas or
      bibliography. If I could find something in these passages that was
      similiar to Matthew's redactional work in 3:15 it would be most
      helpful to a line of argument that I am working on. Any help would be
      great.

      Thanks,
      Brian Tucker
      Adjunct Professor