Sean Kealy and Bibliography

  • theswain
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2001
      Folks should know that our own Sean Kealy has given permission to
      post a recent article of his overviewing recent Matthean studies.
      The URL is: http://www.jesusarchive.com/forums_eMatt_links_Kealy.html

      Thanks to Sean and to Jim Bacon for posting the article.

      Bill Schipper of MUN tells me that there is a 2000 edition of Rabanus
      Maurus' Commentary on Matthew, though no English translation as of
      yet. I haven't seen the text yet, but wonder if anyone else has.