sources for Matt. 4:1-11 according to Griesbachians

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2008
      Can anyone here tell me what the Griesbachian position is (let alone if
      there here is one, or only one) on the origin of Matt. 4:1-11? What
      source or sources, if any, do Griesbachians claim Matthew employed in
      constructing his Wilderness testing story? What are the arguments that
      Griesbachian's use to show that their position on this matter is valid?

      Yours,

      Jeffrey

      --
      Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon)