Article

  • weismann
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2001
      Hello everyone,

      Perhaps the following article'ld interest :

      Andrea dall'Asta, " L'image d'un Dieu qui passe. Lecture théologique de la "Vocation de S. Matthieu" de Caravage":
      Recherches de Science Religieuse 1997, 85 (3) 335-337

      Is a very good research about the links between Faith, Matthew Theology and Art. I enjoyed it. Excuse me if this kind of article doesn't belong properly to the List.

      With my very kind regards,

      Francis J. Weismann

      weismann@...