Re: [XTalk] Re recent Damato email concerning Jeffery Gibson and X-talk.

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2005

      Loren Rosson wrote:

      > Anthony, at this point you need to get over yourself.
      > For one thing, you're boring. And even if it's true
      > that you were treated unjustly by the moderators (I
      > don't think you were), the fact remains that
      > discussion boards like this aren't democracies. If you
      > have a hard time with that, too bad.

      Most XTalk members will have no idea what this is all about -- since what Loren's
      message is in response to both (a) a "broadside" from A. Damato,  accusing me of
      censorship and poor list management,  that most XTalk members did not see,  since
      A.Damato sent it not to XTalk, but to a number of individuals and (strangely) to a
      variety of other Lists to which he is not subscribed, and (b) a response to him
      and an attempted rebuttal  that was sent to Loren and others but not to the List.

      So sending messages to XTalk about his broadside or anything else he has sent to
      individuals is something that will be only create bewilderment.

      More importantly, messages of the sort above really have no place on XTalk.

      So if you feel you must reply to the charges A. Damato has laid againt me, please
      do so OFF LIST.

      Yours,

      Jeffrey
      --