Looking for a Few Papers

  • Chris Weimer
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2005
      Hello all,

      I'm finishing up my paper on Matthew and was wondering if anyone had
      access to a couple of articles that could prove beneficial. The first is:

      Clark, K. W. "The Gentile Bias of Matthew." Journal of Biblical
      Literature 66 (1947): 165-72.

      And the second is:

      Cook, M. J. "Interpreting 'Pro-Jewish' Passages in Matthew." Hebrew
      Union College Annual 54 (1983): 135-46.

      If anyone has those articles, or perhaps any significant articles
      pertaining to Matthew and the Jewish/Jewish-Christian/Christian
      controversy, I'd be very grateful.

      Thanks in advance,

      Chris Weimer