Kalamazoo 2006

  • Larry J. Swain
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2005
      I should mention that the Society for the Study of the Bible in the
      Middle Ages (SSBMA) is going to be sponsoring a session at the
      International Congress on Medieval Studies in 2006 a session on
      medieval interpretation of the Gospel of Matthew, presided over and
      organized by some guy named Swain. I'll forward the CFP when it
      becomes official and all that. But if anyone is doing some work in
      that direction at the moment, be sure and let me know.

      ljs