UPdate

  • Larry J. Swain
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13 6:34 AM
      I've updated the web page slightly. I've added a short assay into the
      question of the gospel's date to the Commentary section. The piece
      was done piecemeal over several months, and originally was intended as
      a review of evidence. It ended up being a rant that the question
      should be revisited from a 21st century perspective rather than
      continuing to rely on 19th century questions. And I concluded that we
      have a terminus a quo of 62/3 and a terminus ad quem of 85-90.

      Needless to say but I'll say it anyway, all errors of fact, reasoning,
      and presentation are mine. But I invite discussion, correction,
      further reflections, etc.

      Next, I'll start on an update to the links page.