RE: [ematthew] Upcoming SBL II

  • Larry Swain
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 12, 2004

      > At 11:02 PM 11/7/2004 +0100, Larry Swain wrote:
      > >> New Testament Textual Criticism
      > >> 11/20/2004
      > >> 1:00 PM to 3:30 PM
      > >> Room: Room #214B - San Antonio Convention Center
      > >>
      > >> More on Pseudo-agreements among 'Western' Witnesses (30 min)
      > >> Sylvie T. Raquel, New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary
      > >> The Text of the Gospel of Matthew in the Writings of Origen (30 min)
      > >> Stephen C. Carlson, Fairfax, VA
      >
      > Actually, my paper is titled "The Origin(s) of the 'Caesarean' Text".
      > I believe Sylvie Raquel is doing the paper on the text of Matthew in
      > Origen (and Pete Williams on the Pseudo-Agreements).
      >
      > Stephen

      Hi Stephen,

      I thought I had read on a listserv somewhere else that you were doing something on the Caesarean text, so was a little surprised at this. Here is the session as it appears in the Online Program from SBL:

      S20-62
      New Testament Textual Criticism
      11/20/2004
      1:00 PM to 3:30 PM
      Room: Room #214B - San Antonio Convention Center
      John Brogan, Northwestern College, Presiding
      Jennifer Knust, College of the Holy Cross
      Early Christian Rewriting and the History of the Pericope Adulterae (30 min)
      P. J. Williams, University of Aberdeen
      More on Pseudo-agreements among 'Western' Witnesses (30 min)
      Sylvie T. Raquel, New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary
      The Text of the Gospel of Matthew in the Writings of Origen (30 min)
      Stephen C. Carlson, Fairfax, VA
      The Origin(s) of the "Caesarean" Text (30 min)
      Wayne C. Kannaday, Newberry College
      All's Well That Ends Well: An Examination of the Possible Influence of Apologetic Interests on the Endings of Mark's Gospel (30 min)

      So I apparently I cut off my cut and paste too soon? Sorry about that....
      From your mailbox to local or overseas cell phones.