E. Von Dobschutz on the Sign of Jonah

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2004
      Apologies for cross posting.

      I have lost a file in which I recorded the title, the bibliographic
      details, and the opening words of an article by E. Von Dobschutz on the
      Sign of Jonah (to the effect of "nobody to this day has been able to
      offer a satisfactory explanation of "the Sign of Jonah:).

      I wonder if any one here knows what this article is? If so, I'd be very
      grateful if you'd provide me with its details.

      With thanks in advance.

      Jeffrey Gibson

      --

      Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon.)