web site changes

  • Larry J. Swain
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2004
      Hello all,

      I've made a few changes to the website. Comments are welcome.

      Most noticeable at least in content is the addition of a long time in
      coming translation of Jerome's introduction to his commentary on
      Matthew. More of that commentary will appear from time to time,
      hopefully sooner than every 3 years. Other things in progress.

      The URL for the list site is:
      http://www.geocities.com/theswain/ematthew

      All the best,