Matthew and Didache

  • Larry J. Swain
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2004
      Hello all,

      Both Mark Goodacre and Stephen Carlson have mentioned this site in
      various fora, so my thanks to them for drawing my attention to it. I
      haven't read through the site as thoroughly as I should, but will be
      intrigued to read the book whenever I can get my hands on it.

      http://www.didache-garrow.info/

      I'd like to invite commentary on the thesis and would folks be
      interested in inviting the author for a discussion based on his book?

      In other news, in the next month or so I'll have an update to the
      list web page, and 2 or 3 files to upload to the website. One is on
      the question of date of Matthew, the other a translation of Jerome's
      preface to his commentary, and the third is a list of all
      commentaries on Matthew before 1500.

      All the best,