Re: [ematthew] Rhyme layout of Matthew

  • weismann
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2001
      Hi, I'm not at all sure but the "strange" Morton Smith , that was Professor
      or published in HUP; said something like what do you search for. Perhaps in
      some of his articles ( few articles) or in his dissertation (published in
      HUP) I enjoy very much the List and perhaps I'l help with the patristic
      references and commentaries. Blessed week, F.J. Weismann
      weismann@...

      About Morton Smith I remind myself he wrote about the subject you are
      interested- Original Message -----