Re: [ematthew] Bibliography

  • Sean P. Kealy C.S.Sp
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 16 6:49 AM
      Dear Larry, Here is my recent selection. Sean p. Kealy C.S.Sp.

      At 04:35 AM 12/16/01 +0000, you wrote:
      >Noel's question brings up an issue for me. (Actually I'm not going to
      >answer it in the hopes that someone else on the list will). I would
      >like to build a bibliography of the most important books and articles
      >on the gospel and place these on the website. I know what I consider
      >important, but wonder what others might think. So please send to the
      >list your top five important Matthean books or articles, I'll collect
      >these and send them to Jim Bacon to be posted on the Ematthew portion
      >of the Jesus Archive.
      >
      >Many Thanks,
      >
      >Larry Swain

    • Carl W. Conrad
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 19 4:47 AM
        One book that I think belongs in a Matthew bibliography:

        Anthony J. Saldarini, _Matthew's Christian-Jewish Community_,1994.
        --

        Carl W. Conrad
        Department of Classics/Washington University (Emeritus)
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 19 12:46 PM
          Many thanks, Mr. Conrad. Your web site is indeed very rich and useful!!!
          Best wishes, Francis J. Weismann weismann@...