Changes

  • Larry J. Swain
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2003
      Its time for something of an update here. As you may or may not have
      observed, the Jesus Archive seems to have disappeared from the Web,
      along with its owner who was also one of our moderators. After a
      couple of months I finally have gotten around to doing something
      about it.

      So, I've constructed a new web page located at:
      http://www.geocities.com/theswain/ematthew
      Regrettably it has no university affiliation, but I do not have web
      space at my university unless it is directly class based, and even at
      that they encourage the use of Blackboard rather than web sites. So
      for the moment then, that is where the page resides. It indicates
      future hopes and plans in terms of developing a list-sponsored e-
      commentary on the gospel as well as continuing to develop and keep
      folks apprised of web related materials related to the gospel and its
      interpretation.

      Anyone currently working on a paper for a conference or other
      purposes is welcome to have it posted to the file section for list
      discussion.

      MOre to come in the few days, I hope.

      Best Regards,

      Larry Swain
    • Sean P. Kealy C.S.Sp
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2003
        Dear Larry, Well done on the matthew web-site. I like it very much. Thanks
        for putting on my article. God Bless, Sean p. Kealy C.S.Sp.