212web site updates

  • Larry J. Swain
    Jan 28, 2006
      Just to let all know that I have (FINALLY!) made a couple of updates
      to the E-Matthew web site. Back in 2001 I had planned to complete a
      list of pre-Reformation commentaries on the gospel. That is now
      complete. Where I or my sources knew of an edition, even in the PL or
      PG, I've included that information. I have also done a needed update
      to the links page. I also remind folks that there is an overview of
      issues of the gospels date online too that I invite discussion or
      disagreement with.

      The url again is: http://www.geocities.com/theswain/ematthew

      Larry Swain