Do you write short stories ?

  • ArabianBlackKnight
    Message 1 of 70 , May 17, 2001
      Salam all ..<br><br>Do you write short stories.
      If you do I don't think it's such a bad idea to see
      your words turn to become a shrot .. film !
      email me and we'll talk about it. <br><br>NOTE
      :<br>I've been looking recently for action stories.
    • arabianblackknight
      Message 70 of 70 , Mar 15 9:03 AM
        ahhhaaaaaa ...

        So it's you Broken Heart, the Arab Kindest Boy .. sweetest of all :):):)

        I should have figured that it was you ;)

        anyway ..

        These are really some busy days of the year !

        Take care my friend ..

        It's really good to see you here :)

        Nawaf