Re: Hi

  • ArabianBlackKnight
    Message 1 of 70 , Feb 11, 2002
      Salam arab_kindest_boy ..<br><br>you didn't tell
      me, who you are in Delmon ?<br><br>Anyway .. sorry
      for the late reply, but I'm so busy with the theater
      festival in Sharjah these days.<br><br>And about the
      oppurtunities ... they are always available my friend, we just
      need a liitle bit more detailed talk to reach a useful
      understanding ;)<br><br>I'll wait for your reply
    • arabianblackknight
      Message 70 of 70 , Mar 15 9:03 AM
        ahhhaaaaaa ...

        So it's you Broken Heart, the Arab Kindest Boy .. sweetest of all :):):)

        I should have figured that it was you ;)

        anyway ..

        These are really some busy days of the year !

        Take care my friend ..

        It's really good to see you here :)

        Nawaf