Re: I Need More Details ?

  • ArabianBlackKnight
    Message 1 of 70 , Sep 1, 2001
      Hala Ziyad<br><br>Thank you for joining the club
      ...<br><br>You asked for a letter of details and you forgot to
      give us the details of yourself, although required
      once you become a member here .. I'll be waiting for
      that, but now let's go back to your "full details
      letter" !!<br><br>The objective of this club is so
      striaght forward : Let's make creative films .. <br><br>Do
      you think you have a talent - of any kind - that you
      could offer to a film production process ? If you do
      then join and help other to achieve their success, and
      yours as well.<br><br>I created this club to form a
      filmmaking team of devoted and true artists who are just
      tired of the nonsense that has been going around for so
      long, and want to do something
      different.<br><br>Forming such group will avoid using noncaring people in a
      serious creative work.<br><br>I'm sorry, I'm writing this
      in a bit of a hurry but if you haven't yet .. please
      read mesaage No.2 <br><br>Hope to hear from you soon
    • arabianblackknight
      Message 70 of 70 , Mar 15 9:03 AM
        ahhhaaaaaa ...

        So it's you Broken Heart, the Arab Kindest Boy .. sweetest of all :):):)

        I should have figured that it was you ;)

        anyway ..

        These are really some busy days of the year !

        Take care my friend ..

        It's really good to see you here :)

        Nawaf