casting talents

  • ferdoozit
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2009
      We are casting now for the three lead roles of a new TV crime series on to be filmed in Abu Dhabi.
      Casting for Khaleeji speakers, preferably Gulf Nationals.

      1 x male 45-55 years old, will be the Major (crime investigations) is the "boss" behind the scenes.

      1 x male, beginning 30's for the LEAD ROLE. Preferably has a police / military / security background.

      1 x male or female, mid 20s – mid 30s, preferably with Police / military / security background. Will be the team partner
      Of the Lead Role and will be out there conducting the investigations in the field

      Applicants must be free and available for shootings from December until July 2010 (continuously)