Hamad Alawar Awarded the Dubai Government Excellence award for Best new Employee

  • Hamad Alawar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008

      Hamad excels in crime scene reconstruction
      By Amira Agarib (Our staff reporter)

      DUBAI — At 24, Hamad Mansour Al Awar has already won the prestigious Dubai Government Excellence Award in the distinguished new employee category.

      Hamad who has a Master's degree in computer animation from the US, joined the General Department of Forensic Science of the Dubai Police only in 2006.

      Excited about the recognition received in such a short career... ( to continue reading this article please follow this link >> http://www.khaleejtimes.com/DisplayArticleNew.asp?section=theuae&xfile=data/theuae/2008/june/theuae_june37.xml )

      Best regards,

      Hamad Alawar